Providing sufficient information for the initial review will expedite your request and enable Point Center to provide a timely response.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
Once prepared, call Point Center at (800) 544-8800 to discuss your loan request!
- Borrower Name
- Borrower Type (Individual(s), Corporation, LLC, Partnership, Trust, Other)
- Property Description
- Type (Multi-family (5+ units), Industrial, Retail, Office, Other Commercial, Mixed-Use, Special Purpose, Non-Owner SFR 1-4 units)
- Size (Square footage, # of units, bed/bath count if applicable)
- Loan Purpose (Purchase, Refinance, Equity, Construction, Other)
- Loan Amount Requested
- Owner's Estimate of Value
- Purchase Price (Current or Original)
- For refinancing - existing debt, lender, interest rate, payment amount, pre-pay penalty, maturity date
- Actual dollars invested by Borrower
- Income generated by rents/leases and estimated annual expenses
- Borrower's experience, approximate liquidity and net worth
- Borrower's credit condition
Based on your discussion with a Point Center Representative, if it appears that your request meets our initial requirements you will be asked to
submit a preliminary package
for review and acceptance. Upon receipt, Point Center will make every attempt to respond
to your request within 72 business hours via phone or email.
If your loan qualifies, Point Center will send you a written letter of interest. Example Loan Application Process
Please note that any loan submissions that do not follow this process will be delayed. The following financial considerations apply to all loan applications:
- There must be verifiable income available to service the debt that is verified by leases, estoppels, tax returns, bank statements (deposits),
etc., or a reserve account established. There should be a reasonable exit strategy.
- Owner carry-back, equity seconds, and/or subordinated liens are acceptable. Certain conditions apply.
- Borrower must have some of his/her own financial investment/risk into the property or project (i.e. No 100% financing).