An Easy to Use and Understand 168-Page Commercial Loan Manual.
For only $99 this complete manual covers the following subjects:
Responses from those who have ordered this manual:
- Income Property Classifications
- Income Stream and Cash Flow Analysis
- Market Rents vs. Contract Rents
- Pre-Tax Cash Flow vs. After Tax Cash Flow
- Capitalization Rate, Gross Rent Multiplier, Loan to Value Ratio, Debt Coverage, Internal Rate of Return, Break Even Analysis
- Leasing Terminology
- Pitfalls of Lending on Income Property
- Originating Commercial Loans: Procuring the “Lead” All the Way through Close
- Preparing Quotes and Obtaining a Signed Placement and Fee Agreement (Sample Document supplied)
- Assembling and Presenting a Complete Package/Application to a Lender
- Step by Step Income Property Analysis and Underwriting
- Dictionary of over 125 Terms
- “Tremendously helpful”, Jim S., Los Angeles.
- “Your book allowed me to step into the big leagues. My first commission was $85,000", Robert N., Orange County.
- “What a great book. I use it weekly”, Roy M., Las Vegas.
Due to overwhelming response, this manual is once again available for only $99. This is a great savings compared to offerings by many colleges, lenders, and technical companies.
Download Table of Contents from Book